PROFESSIONAL, EXPERT PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS
Residential Condo Management
Our expert team will help you build and maintain solid strategies and solutions that will keep owners content, and the condo association on track.
We will keep your commercial establishment professionally managed and ensure that your tenants are happy, ensuring a return on your investment.
New Construction Management
With an overwhelming amount of moving parts, Viking S&C will take your new construction project by the reigns and make sure that the results exceed your expectations.
Renovation Project Management
Your renovation project can be the perfect way to add value and function to your property. We will guide you every step of the way, making sure that your renovation project is an overwhelming success.
A DEFINITIVE CHOICE
PROPERTY MANAGEMENT CONSULTING
Our track record is as solid as our results. Let our team of experts do all the heavy lifting.
- Preparation of the annual budget of the co-ownership syndicate according to the objectives of the Board of Directors.
- Preparing checks for payment to suppliers and sending them to the Board of Directors for counter-signature.
- Preparation of the union’s annual financial statements.
- Complete the union’s tax returns.
- Collect condo fees, special dues or any union dues
- Deposit all amounts collected for the syndicate into a separate bank account, in the name of the syndicate, at a recognized financial institution.
- Take the necessary steps to collect the arrears of condo fees from the co-owners. Transmission of the necessary information to the notary when selling a private unit.
- Preparation, convocation, participation in meetings of the Board of Directors (according to the signed agreement) and drafting of the minutes.
- Preparation, convocation, participation in the Annual meeting of co-owners and drafting of the minutes.
- Preparation, convening and participation in any extraordinary general meeting of the union or in meetings of the board of directors.
- Presentation of the budget at the Annual General Meeting of co-owners.
- Keeping of registers provided for by law.
- Proposal of amendments to the building regulations.
- Enforce the building regulations.
- Receive requests from co-owners and define priorities with the Board of Directors.
- Complete the annual declaration identifying the administrators of the union with the Registraire des entreprises du Québec.
- Renew the building insurance contract for a new value determined by the Board of Directors. li>
- Preparation, convening and participation in any extraordinary general meeting of the union or meetings of the board of directors.
- Negotiate and subscribe, on behalf of the union, the contracts for the usual supplies, regular monthly or periodic charges concerning the common parts (such as gas, water, electricity, elevator, insurance premiums , green spaces, snow removal, swimming pool, gym etc.).
- Negotiate and subscribe, on behalf of the union, cleaning and routine maintenance contracts carried out as part of normal management (eg .: Simple repair, electricals, plumbing, locks, etc.).
- Hire and coordinate the work of the professionals required to maintain the building (eg, evaluation for insurance purposes, periodic inspections , etc.).
- Ensure that the work done by a supplier is to the satisfaction of the Council.
- Management of staff employed by the union (including subcontractors, concierge).
- Management of complaints and resolution of problems with the parties involved.
- Provide telephone service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Periodic inspection of the building to ensure the cleanliness of the premises and identify the work to be done.
- Travel emergency evenings and weekends.
- Manage a file related to one of the guarantee plans for new houses (coordination and presence for reception inspections of common areas, sending of correspondence, follow-up of construction deficiencies with the promoter / Guarantee, arbitration or mediation plan, etc.)
- Coordination of major work (eg waterproofing of the building envelope, masonry, concreting, fenestration, roofing, ventilation and heating , etc.) and work relating to special techniques (report, expertise, etc.).
- Preparation for the syndicate of disputed files or recovery of charges to be sent to the lawyer or bailiffs (p. eg: for a legal mortgage).
- Claims management involving more than one unit or involving major work or work relating to special techniques.
CONSTRUCTION AND RENOVATION PROJECT MANAGEMENT
Viking SC specializes in the execution of project management and construction and renovation management mandates. The company is able to carry out all the stages related to the construction or renovation of a building, from planning to carrying out construction projects for residential and commercial projects.
Our team offers the following services, which can be offered separately within the framework of restricted mandates, or globally for more elaborate mandates:
- Project planning
- Estimated budget required
- Establishment of deadlines
- Value engineering
- Preparation of documents for tenders
- Negotiation and granting of contracts
- Preparation of site safety programs
- Site organization
- Selection, hiring and management of site personnel
- Supply and logistics
- Management and coordination of works
- Negotiation of changes
- Financial management and cost control
- Quality control
- Writing periodic progress reports